balsamic nuance productions
House of Prodd
cymbeline visions

............probably not very helpful, but it`s all I can think of right now

Woolly

Devons Daddy

YOU WANT WHAT?!?!?! OK i can do that.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Matt Timson

As predicted- a stunning mix of good, excellent and utterly *feeble* ideas- well done team!

Cheers-

Matt
Pffft...

Krustabi

Dudley

How about:

Scrumdown
(could be Scrumdown Productions)
Because, getting all marketing-y for a moment, the name suggests simultaneous hard work and a sense of play, a willingness to get to the point, and a drive to get results.

Queen Firey-Bou

quickly scanning here..

not all companies register with companies house you know, its only manatory for ltd companies, & costs iirc, well i ain't anywey.

umpty, before you do anything check it out, cos theres grants to start up &/or advise but not once you've started, dunno about ireland but sometimes you can get a grant /start upo for even initial market research. find a business advisor with LEC local enterprise company, they like to see business plans & that youve done your reasearch & checkout the field & competitors. even if you not going for grants ( which can be a total pain ) the banks like to see this stuff too.  any advise on all this just ask, (mail if i'm not responding to board... connection probs)

done 3 business plans & investors in people & run 2 businesses, so know the ropes on this stuff...

ukdane

Well, when a mate of mine got a new cat, and couldn't think of a name for it, it ended up being called "noname". So NONAME PRODUCTIONS
Cheers

-Daney

Proudhuff

Prodi Bar-stewards?

I always liked  Eyescalpel or i-scalpel it you must

Prodihuff
Dappled and Drowsee Ltd.
DDT did a job on me

Dudley

Buddy

Bou - I'll be in touch over the weekend, or whenever I get a moments peace, whichever is sooner!!

Many thanks.

judge dreddd

you want to pay my consultancy fee first ?

if he cant even think up a name...

Matt Timson

Surely a consultant would have something worth listening too?
Pffft...

Matt Timson

Pffft...

longmanshort

Surely a consultant would have something worth listening too?

Don't be daft ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++