Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

It's awful when your significant other dies.

Condolences to you, Flip.

paddykafka

Only just getting to read of this now. Condolences to you and yours Flip.

Woolly

Sorry to hear of your loss Flippo. I can't imagine what you're going through, my condolences to you and your family.

Mikey

Aw Flip, so sorry to hear of your loss. All I can add is best wishes and hope you're OK.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

locustsofdeath!

Ah, Filip, that crushes me. I'm tremendously sorry for your loss. If there's anything I can do, my friend, please please don't hesitate to message me. All the best, man.  :'(

HdE

Been away from the board for a bit, so only just saw Flip's news.

Really sincerely sorry to hear, sir. I'm conscious that there aren't many words I can offer by way of condolence. I just hope you'll take care of yourself and those close to you right now.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Van Dom

Haven't been posting on here for a while but just saw this and am absolutely devastated for you Filip, mate.
My deepest condolences to you and yours on your loss.
:'(
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

maryanddavid

So sorry for your trouble Flip, best wished to you and your family.

DaveGYNWA

RIP George Cole (Arthur Daley)
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Buttonman

I do tend to avoid this thread but so sorry to hear your news Flip. Hopefully you can take comfort in knowing her pain is over and in the good times you shard.

DaveGYNWA

Just caught up on this thread's last few pages - so sorry to hear that news Filip :(
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

CrazyFoxMachine

Hope you're coping OK Filip, I hate to return to celebrities but I was saddened today to learn of the death of Trillian.

Susan Sheridan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33841383

She's gone off-world again :( "...but with a degree in maths and another in astrophysics what else was there to do? It was either that or the dole queue again on Monday"

Daveycandlish

And Reggie Perrin writer David Nobbs has gone, too.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

von Boom

Spaceghost

Don't get time to post much nowadays, but just wanted to offer my condolences to you Flip.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...