Main Menu

Rebellion TPB images for November...

Started by The Amstor Computer, 17 August, 2004, 05:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARF

Grant - that image you mentioned is superb, i also like the one where he looks battered and bruised and is stood on the Romanov crest, with his sword out... classic.

opaque

I can see that the new look Dante looks good but boy so does Larf's version.

Kinda Dead Man being included in Judgement Day? Great, nice to see associated stories are being included. And I have all bar one of the pages of artwork :)

LARF

"...And I have all bar one of the pages of artwork :)"

For The Dead Man?

If that's so I have your missing page, page 1, Episode 10?

opaque

No, for Kinda Dead Man (missing page 4), I've only got one page from The Dead Man unfortunately.

It's a little story for New Year that shows the afteraffects which I don't believe was ever mentioned again.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=collector&page=artsale&choice=KEVINS&Comic=All" target="_blank">My artwork collection

Bico

At least Americans will see a half-decent Morrison script, rather than that bloody awful run on The Authority he did.
That JD cover is great - I might get it just for that, even though I've already got the Hamlyn collection.
The old Dante logo was better, too.

Tordelbach

heh, had a quick look at those pages.  Nice little story whih i had completely forgotten!  Cheers!

paulvonscott

Quibbles aside they are both strong covers.  I think the old ND logo looks really nineties to be honest.

And despite the fact there will never ever be a better logo for anythign than the original JD one, it's a strong design.