Main Menu

anderson

Started by blakeman, 18 November, 2005, 04:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakeman

Listen , Ive got nothing against the current anderson writer. I just want a change, that's all.We see different artists drawing Dredd all the time so how about we share some love to Anderson. Lets see what she would look like if Simon Coleby drew her.

Wils

Not the greatest-worded first post you could've made... ;)

Dark Jimbo

I think the Anderson artist is indeed due to change anyway, at the end of the current story arc.
@jamesfeistdraws

blakeman

thanks, rub it in.Why not poke me in the eye with this drinks umbrella

blakeman

I meant artist not writer.
Feel a bit foolish now...

Funt Solo

An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a lesbian gymkhana.

blakeman

You gotta be kidding, right!!!

Wake

Dave Taylor is drawing Anderson next.

Cheers,

Wake

Link: http://www.tonguelash.com/" target="_blank">Tongue*Lash

http://www.tonguelash.com/gal7.jpg">

blakeman

Carlsborg Expert

Wuhuheill .Ive no complaints about that there option.

johnnystress

Pah- blatant sexism and juvenile fanboy wank fodder

I mean hubba-hubba!

Cor!

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

suicidecommando

Why? is'nt arthur ransons work good enough anymore?.....oh the shame of it! IMO ranson should stay he's done more for anderson than any other artist in the rolladex at thrill-power tower!!!
:D

opaque

But it just doesn't look good anymore. In smaller doses it's fine but really I couldn't care less about the last couple of Anderson stories and part of that is to do with the artwork.
Maybe I'm just used to being spoiled by the artwork of artists like Book Cook and Colin McNeil?

With a gap witha story being done by someone else it might be fine but I guess as the storylines seem to have been blurred together that wasn't possible. Mind you it just means I can ignore all the current storylines which might be just as well.

The Adventurer

I think the color might be part of the problem, it kinda makes the strip seem...off.

Maybe they should leave ranson's art B&W for a change.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK