Main Menu

Thrill Power Overload - out now!

Started by Leigh S, 28 June, 2007, 05:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

A few of the Amazon market place sellers have new copies for about £10, but no doubt these are auto-ads that will be pulled when you try to order. Worth a go though!

Captain Patriot

Well I paid the full price in waterstone last week, but I couldn't wait to get it and start reading. It was an impulsive buy (that's it, I was told by the voice's in my head to buy)... No matter the price it's worth every penny I think.

Floyd-the-k

Is anybody from Australia buying this one?

Not me.

davidbishop

I've been waiting for the obligatory anti-TPO comment from Floyd on this thread.

Phew!

And now I can relax...

You know, I almost dedicated the book to Floyd, just to wind him up. But I found someone more deserving of the dedication - sorry Floyd!

davidbishop

Noisybast

Is this some sort of Oz-NZ thing, or have I missed something?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

The Monarch

the play price has been bumped up to 26 49 however interestingly there is a link to the the bookdepository for under 14 quid...

that may be the only way i can get it

Floyd-the-k

sorry to cause any tension, David. I thought I was pretty restrained there

yours, unsuprised that there were others more deserving of the dedication,

Floyd

IndigoPrime

TBO just probably haven't updated their details and will therefore either be in for a shock or will just cancel orders. Funny how well people get on with TBO, tooâ??it's the only company where I've invoked Amazon's refund clause, seeing as they sent me the wrong stuff and then totally ignored every single one of my communications about that fact.

COMMANDO FORCES

Just got mine from Play.com today for £14:49 and it is gorgeous.
I shall lovingly read this mighty tome.

johnone

God bless play!
I preordered this months ago and lo it arrived here today at the original uk price of £14.49
  course I also got in the same Box Anthony Beevors new history of the Spanish Civil War which I only ordered monday (And I'm in Ireland) so something odds going on at Play.

Peter Wolf

I dont care how much it costs.     If the book has that many pages it must be a good read.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Buttonman

"If the book has that many pages it must be a good read."

Can't argue with that logic. Now where's my phone book.

TordelBack

Anthony Beevors new history of the Spanish Civil War

Any good?

Al (Sex Gore) Simpson

Patience really is a virtue...was in Waterstones the other day drooling over the Thrill Power book (noting I must have it after missing out on the Action book), was close to giving in to the urge of 'must have' now and handing over £35 but in a moment of clarity decided I really should hang off till I checked Amazon...glad I did, Marketplace cost of £11 - that's £24 saved to get drunk on fancy pants Belgian beer :)

Looking forward to checking this fine tome out!

Peter Wolf

The london directory is the best.        No i mean it should be full of things you didnt know or hadnt seen from 2000ad.     I am looking forward to seeing this book.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death