Main Menu

Thrill Power Overload - out now!

Started by Leigh S, 28 June, 2007, 05:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the V8's

Ordered it from book depository for £21.
5 days later reduced to £12, boy, am I pissed!
Wrote a letter of complaint, basically they have a new suppliwer that can offer it cheaper but their profit is the same, so tough, which pissed me off even more.
What smacks most is that I still havn't received it, deliverys only take a few days usually.
Why does this always happen with things you really want?

O Lucky Stevie!

yep floyd, stevie's ordered it through the previews.

origins only shipped last week -- anyone received their copy of tpo through diamond as yet?

i've wet my knickers!
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Radbacker

how much did you pay for it in real Oz dollars Mr Terrible if youi dont mind me asking.

CU Radbacker

Mangamax

"Ordered it from book depository for £21.
5 days later reduced to £12, boy, am I pissed!"

Oh dear, and i'm one who's got it for £12 - and i only live up the road from the Captain.
I can hear his wailing and gnashing of teeth as i type.
Now, if mine gets here before his...
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Buddy

Just recieved my copy.

Very hefty and good to see Rufus gets a mention..

Bedtime reading now sorted for a while.

Nice.

JOE SOAP

I just bought it for £11 off Amazon shops, how is it going this cheap?

johnone

Tordelback
It's actaully his brillant History of the Civil War written in the 1980's however he was able to revise it after new files were opened both in spain and Russia (Covering Stalins Interference with the republic) so there's over 150 new pages of Information .so far it appears to be far superior.

skurvy

Just ordered it along with SD files 2 and Savage for £31! What a great site, thanks for bringing it to my attention everyone.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

O Lucky Stevie!

still awaiting my copy to land at my local, so stay tuned radbacker.

i've wet my knickers!
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

O Lucky Stevie!

still awaiting my copy to land at my local, so stay tuned radbacker.

i've wet my knickers!

davidbishop

Forbidden Planet Edinburgh had copies yesterday.

davidbishop

The Monarch

fp glasgow also suprisingly has plwnty of copies of both tpo and the new strontium dog and savage books

ARRISARRIS

...just got an e-mail from Amazon taht mine is on its way via Rarcelforce Worldwide, so it'll be hear by christmas? hopefully im only joking, out of interest i preordered it last Dec or there abouts and including p&p it cost £15.28, does most other peoples pries inclde this???...

TordelBack

Thanks Johnone, sounds good.  

BTW. FP Dublin had copies yesterday and bloody lovely it looked too... but at â?¬50 I think Iit'll have to wait 'til Crimbus, unless the good woman will consent to go on the game.  I mean, is it asking so much?