Main Menu

New 2000AD Covers Blog

Started by Pete Wells, 06 July, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Just caught up on the covers blog Pete. The D'Israeli post is triffic. Has anyone ever approached Mr.Brooker for a commission? I'm flat broke at the moment but if I keep putting in the hours...

Pete Wells

Richard Elson's lovely cover with roughs etc. on my blog!

As for a D'Israeli commission Kerrin, I'm right with you there! Skint but gagging!

JOE SOAP

Pete Wells

As I'll have to wait until D'Israeli updates his blog before I can out this week's cover on mine I've written an entry on commissions and cover re-creations. This was a wonderful excuse to show off some of mine, Steve Millar and Mark Willis' luvvery commissions!

James Stacey

Awesome update Pete. Keep it up :)

Dr Feeley Good

You have done a cracking job Pete !! i will send you the other prelims Cliff sent me later this week.

Pete Wells

Luvverly Jon Davis-Hunt Meg cover is up guys!

I've got lots more goodies this week too!

Kerrin

Another class post Pete. I'm really impressed with how Jon's figurative drawing has come on leaps and bounds in what seems to be a pretty short time. Must catch up on the Meg.

Pete Wells

Cheers Kerrin, got to agree about Jon, his work is great isn't it? Thanks for commenting sir!

Pete Wells

This/last week's wonderful Ichabod Azrael cover with roughs, inks and more have have just gone up! Really lovely stuff!

Colin YNWA

You're not wrong about that cartoon Johnny Alpha are you its a great design. Been looking forward to this one as I adored that cover and it holds up well in all its forms.

Pete Wells

Cheers Colin!

As a topical Easter treat, I've put an exclusive breakdown of how D'Israeli made the 2009 Cover of the Year!

Happy Easter folks!

Pete Wells

I've popped the Futurequake Press stuff up today (cheers Bolt!) and hope to have some Langley, Hicklenton, Davis and Fraser goodies for you next week!

Bolt-01

And mighty fine they look too!

Cheers

Pete Wells

This week's great Ben Wilsher cover is up with roughs and line art. The line art is further proof that we need a 2000AD colouring book!