Main Menu

The return of Gerry Finley-Day and Rogue Trooper

Started by Trout, 07 September, 2010, 01:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: GordonR on 07 September, 2010, 02:43:45 PM
If you knew anything about Cam's situation, you'd hopefully realise how fucking tastless that last sentence really is.

My apologies if I've offended anyone.  I'm a huge Cam Kennedy fan (particularly on Rogue) and have nothing but respect, admiration and gratitude for the man.

Thanks TordelBack and mygrimmbrother for taking it in the spirit intended.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Steven Denton

working on something for the art comp, this is what my Rogue would look like. If i were Tharg i would be looking for either an original series artist or someone with the right old school feel.

Kerrin

Bloody Hell! You've done this drawing lark before haven't you Steve. That is looking vere good sir.

CrazyFoxMachine

Emperor

That's a corker Steven, although someone didn't tell Rogue it was bad form to blow off in the bath when you are sharing it with a lady.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

uncle fester

Lovely pic there, Steven. But yeah I agree with Emps, Rogue really needs to mind his manners...

vzzbux

Well if women want to be treated equally then manners and chivalry are out of the window.
Often I hear women asking what happened to chivalry. My answer is always 'Feminism killed it off'. Tends to shut them up or get them thinking.

Back on topic Arsom piece there, cant wait to see the finished item in the comp thread.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Steven Denton

I did consider leaving the bubbles out but Rogue is a man of war not manners. Venus is the first woman i've drawn for ages who doesn't look like a 'docker' acording to my girlfriend.

Steven Denton

Thank you all very much, I've just started looking around the board and the standard of art is extremely high.

The Corinthian

I'm fairly sure that 'Bathing with the Corpses of Enemy Combatants You've Just Killed' is outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

Mikey

Yeah, PC gone mad it is!

(good work Kev and Steven - cracker stuff! You could collaborate...)

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Bolt-01

I know Steve is too modest to mention it himself, but I'm not!

If anyone here wants to see just how good Steve is at War comics then you should visit The Massacre! For Boys Blog and hunt down copies of the Walking wounded books.

Damn fine comics.

mygrimmbrother

locustsofdeath!

I studied (yes, studied) George Coleman's Rogue strip at Hi-Ex!, and let me tell you it is aces. The guy is incredible - give him a job Tharg!

And yes, that Denton panel is fantastic as well.