Main Menu

Millar's KaPow Comic Con London - April 9th n 10th

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 November, 2010, 11:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Zeal

strontium71

I have now gone and bought a ticket for the Saturday.I'm going down on a Friday to stay over and be early at the doors. After much umming and aahing about the cost , I have decided to treat myself for my 40th which is on the 12th.So finally will be able to meet other boarders assuming I recognise them.
Like others have asked , will there be signings or is it just q + a's ?
...because I hate you.

Lady Festina

Watch this space for EXCLUSIVE announcement about, um, the Slug and Lettuce.....

Thrills! Spills! Details to follow.

(But yes, the Slug and Lettuce.)

SuperSurfer

Quote from: uncle fester on 21 March, 2011, 12:57:21 PM
There are still Saturday-only tickets available...
Thanks for pointing that out, Uncle. Didn't seem clear to me on the Kapow website. I done gone and booked myself in for Saturday so I'm chuffed with that.

(Just read Dark Judgement by the way – damn fine job by all concerned – I might even bring it for you to sign.)

strontium71

Just booked for the Friday night at Jurys Inn  :)
Anyone else staying there? Is it good?
...because I hate you.

Colin Zeal

Never stayed there myself but they're a big chain and seem to have a very good reputation. You won't have far to walk back in the evening.

Colin YNWA

Mark Gatiss and the fantastic Pete Milligan seem to have been added to the guest list (at least I hadn't noticed them before).

Also I'm personally very happy to see that Cinebooks have a table. They weren't sure whether they were coming but if they have the kinda offers on that people have suggested that they might I'll be spending a fair amount there!

Dodsy

Full line up is expected to be announced this week people  :D
Twitter - @dodsy84

Dodsy

P.S:

I'm staying at Travelodge, Kings Cross. Is that close enough to the Con do people think? (Bit late to do anything about it if it isn't lol)
Twitter - @dodsy84

Bolt-01

I'm sorting with Wake to have copies of Zarjaz, Dogbreath, FutureQuake & Something Wicked available that weekend.

SuperSurfer

Quote from: dodsy on 23 March, 2011, 01:01:32 PM
P.S: I'm staying at Travelodge, Kings Cross. Is that close enough to the Con do people think? (Bit late to do anything about it if it isn't lol)

Very close. One stop on Tube to Angel station then short walk. Might be easier and cheaper to jump on a bus. Go to http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk and chuck in the postcodes for route.

Colin Zeal

Off the top of my head the 73 and 476 go from Kings Cross to Angel. Sure there are plenty more than just those though.

Edit: this map should show you all of them.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/pdf/kingscross-2150.pdf

COMMANDO FORCES

Dodsy

I actually meant walking distance not buses but cheers anyway people.

I did a route finder and it said 10-15min on foot so it cant be that bad.

Not long now!
Twitter - @dodsy84

Jim_Campbell

Ooh, hello... looks like I might be at this after all. Should know for sure tomorrow...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.