Main Menu

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 May, 2013, 10:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracula1

Totally stoked for ep's 11 and 12 early next year. I hope the Vision rumour relating to Coulson has some truth in it  :P

Recrewt

I seem to be out of sync with this now.  There was a two-week downtime in December and then I missed the episode just before Christmas.  Does anyone know when this is back on our screens?

Batman's Superior Cousin

Febuary (UK)-wise), I believe (though not confirmed / official)!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Recrewt

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 07 January, 2014, 05:22:19 PM
Febuary (UK)-wise), I believe (though not confirmed / official)!!!

Ahhhhh, OK.  Cheers.

Judge Olde

I've so far only seen the first one, is it worth sticking with?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Judge Olde on 07 January, 2014, 06:30:40 PM
I've so far only seen the first one, is it worth sticking with?

Thats a long drawnout discussion, best read this thread from the start to find out  :D
DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

I'm following it and even I don't know the answer to that yet although the announcement that Stan Lee is going to play a "big role" is an interesting one:

It was back last night in the US.

Montynero

So the explanation for Coulson's 'resurrection' was as underwhelming as the rest of the show then. Bah.

CrazyFoxMachine

Montynero

Sorry, it's just [spoiler]that he's very much alive these days.[/spoiler] That's all I meant by it. Apologies if it's spoilerific.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

JOE SOAP

Agents of Shield Ep. 8: The Well

Monitor screen: "Breaking News– Violence breaks out on the streets of Oslo"*.

*except we only have footage of O'Connell St. in Dublin with the biggest gold harp in shot:

dracula1

Episode 11 and the bar has been raised. Great to see Coulsons death story finally unfolding.

CrazyFoxMachine

Seen it now - agree Monty if it really is [spoiler]that yes he's just resurrected with no real consequences beyond trauma.... YOU HAD BECOME UNGODLY. Really? That's it - ? He wasn't a life model decoy or a clone or anything? Anticlimax to the max[/spoiler] but knowing this show they'll find another half-baked twist to plug in further down the line.

There was a point where all the "team" were standing there in the desert looking like Liberty X and Geoffery said to me "which one's Darius?" and we realised to our horror that not only was Darius not in Liberty X - but that they were all Darius. And he wasn't even in Liberty X.

Again: Another damp squib from the SHIELD canon - with most of the actors chewing scenery throughout. Ruth Negga is particularly excruciating but maybe she wobbles her head so much because she's a lizard.

Montynero

I sense a pattern: writer's underperform, viewers imagine the rest! (see Sherlock.)