Main Menu

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 May, 2013, 10:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracula1

Keep watching this series it picks up pace and is so good to watch. Episode 16's full reveal of the Deathlok Cyborg and it's tie in with the Winter Soldier is immense :-)

Proudhuff

Quote from: dracula1 on 02 April, 2014, 10:18:54 PM
Keep watching this series it picks up pace and is so good to watch. [spoiler]Episode 16's full reveal of the Deathlok Cyborg and it's tie in with the Winter Soldier is immense :-)[/spoiler]

ahem
DDT did a job on me

dracula1

Excuse me in my excited review I may have given bits away :( keep watching c4 as it gets better and better per episode :-)

Goaty

Great episode, so Coulson get the drug from [spoiler]G.I Trooper[/spoiler]? ;)

dracula1

The drug in question, a reoccurring theme in past Marvel movies ?!

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

dracula1

Batman's Superior Cousin

It's blood, but we're not sure whether the alien in question was Kree!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

dracula1

Well this mystery along with many others boiling in AoS are keeping fans of the series talking.

Batman's Superior Cousin

There's now rumours of [spoiler]a traitor within their mist[/spoiler]!!! :o
Texts from Last Night

Goaty

CrazyFoxMachine

Well I'm glad I haven't missed much here  :lol:

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night

dracula1

Traitor mystery with tie in to Cap 2. Very clever how they have linked the movie and TV series together :-)

Tiplodocus

Please stop spoiling future episodes with these "reveals", Drac.

I come to this thread to see discussions about episodes that have just aired.

Anyway, we are still watching this in The Tips Household. Just. I'm sure here are things that make the fan boys grin with glee but , not having much knowledge of Marvel, most of it just whizzes by.  Still, Bill Paxton is always welcome on my telly.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!