Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con - 2015

Started by Satanist, 31 March, 2015, 02:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 01 July, 2015, 01:07:55 PM
Oh it was a Retailliator. (Or in old Nerf gun language, I think that was a RECON).

Rebellion should totally do a kickstarter for Mark I and Mark II Lawgiver Nerf guns... (I'm kidding!)

Only if they fire six different types of foam.

Proudhuff

Somebody has to...

Sorry Guys I'm not coming : severe family stuff,  the wonderful Dode C can fill you in about it if you see him there.
DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

Aw jeez Tom, that's a pity - hope all is OK at Proudhuff Mansions.

Can I have your ticket?

Not really, got one!

judgerussell

I have a friend that would have your ticket.
The lovely Dawn (Judo Masters).

Satanist

Sorry to hear that Huffster - Hope all's alright with you and yours!

Also I cannae make the Friday night .
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

stacey

Quote from: Proudhuff on 01 July, 2015, 08:46:07 PM
Somebody has to...

Sorry Guys I'm not coming : severe family stuff,  the wonderful Dode C can fill you in about it if you see him there.

Dude! hope all is well, sad you won't be there...one of my fav parts of GCC is hanging out with fellow Squaxx Library Scum xxx

Dog Deever

Quote from: stacey on 02 July, 2015, 11:53:13 AM
Somebody has to...

Dude! hope all is well, sad you won't be there...one of my fav parts of GCC is hanging out with fellow Squaxx Library Scum xxx

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Tiplodocus

Somebody has to...

Och - bad luck. Hope it's nothing too bad and things get sorted. 

I can attend for a bit of Friday night as well now (but not for too long as I don't want to mess up my saturday arrival time).  What's the script with the Drink and Draw on Friday then?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Paul Moore

I asked at the DnD last week, its in the pub round the corner from the CCA halfway up the hill (no one could pronounce the name) it usually starts at 7...
My Twitter account
@pmoore121
https://twitter.com/PMoore121
My Instagram site
https://www.instagram.com/paulmoore121/

Tiplodocus

Cheers - I think I know the one you mean.

What time does it start?

GordonR

Quote from: Paul Moore on 02 July, 2015, 01:26:16 PM
I asked at the DnD last week, its in the pub round the corner from the CCA halfway up the hill (no one could pronounce the name) it usually starts at 7...

It's not round the corner from the CCA; it is the CCA.  The Saramago Bar, at the venue's side entrance. 

The 2000AD droids' meal out is happening at a secret location that night, but I dare say some of us might make it along to the Saramago or Sauchiehall St Wetherspoons afterward.

Buttonman

Quote from: GordonR on 02 July, 2015, 05:02:11 PM

The 2000AD droids' meal out is happening at a secret location that night.

BP garage?

Tiplodocus

Using the power of google...

Jun 29
Glasgow Drink N Draw ‏@glasgowdraw
So this friday is our special @glasgowcomiccon Drink N Draw at the Saramago bar in the CCA (side entrance). Come join us from 7pm onwards

Right then, regardless if nobody else can make it, , I will be along for that from 7 til about 930pm.  And I will prolly be in the Saramago Cafe Bar part of CCA from about 6 having me tea.

I am spectacularly chuffed that this whole thing is taking place at aVegan venue. It's not often I don't have to watch (I.e moan about) what I get to eat and drink.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dog Deever on 02 July, 2015, 01:09:52 PM
Somebody has to...

Cheers for the kind words (and the fotae of last years Library Scum get together) my ticket is safely in the hands of the Mighty Dode C.
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Quote from: Proudhuff on 02 July, 2015, 11:33:11 PM
Quote from: Dog Deever on 02 July, 2015, 01:09:52 PM
Somebody has to...

Cheers for the kind words (and the fotae of last years Library Scum get together) my ticket is safely in the hands of the Mighty Dode C.

Hope you're doing okay, Huff.
I'll pass your badge on to Dode C if he's willing.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.