Main Menu

The Sci-Fi & Fantasy League

Started by Oddboy, 10 December, 2003, 08:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Well stodge, seeing as you're the last on the list of prize-winners, you'll only get the dregs of the prizes anyway!
Better set your phaser to stun.

nick_coyle

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO! Slap on the back for me for winning and an extra big slap on the back to Oddboy.  Many Thanks for the prize. I have sent to an e-mail requesting the Necronauts graphic novel. My address is in the e-mail.

Nick

Oddboy

I originally planned to have 'Necronauts' as the top prize, but then I figured I'd give the winner the choice.  Nice to see that you chose correctly!

stodge

busted!

i quickly realised that so thought i'd go for the selfless act of comradeship in an attempt to curry favour....that obviously didn't work did it!

oh well...i hope to do better this coming year.

Oddboy

Well if you want to save some postage costs...feel free to leave your prize unclaimed.

The Enigmatic Dr X

"Well, I gotta fix the rules first"

Is it only me, or could the above statement from Mr Oddboy be taken in a somewhat sinister light?

More seriously, thanks for doing this again - I look forward to playing.
Lock up your spoons!

Oddboy

Trough! - If you're out there check your email & let me know which prize you want!

ukdane

Odd: Did you get my email, what did you decide to do?
Cheers

-Daney

Oddboy

Yup, thanks Mr Dane.

(for the benefit of the rest of y'all - the charitable ukdane has passed on winning prizes)

I've moved on to the next person on the list (Trough) to pick the next prize - and the library (probably the one in Peckham) can have whichever prize is left over.

Oddboy

*BUMP*

Any more takers?
C'mon sign up now before it's too late!

Demon Chicken

Dear Mr O. Boy
only jsut noticed this thread, so I thought I'd stick my name down for next year and bump it up again to see if we have anymore takes.

judgejampot

Aha! Hello everyone. So, i'm up for the '04 leauge. Random wotchamacallit expected. Cheers!

Trout

Oddboy

The 23 contestants so far are:

DavidXBrunt
ukdane
The Enigmatic Dr X
.Woolly
The Watcher
Devons Daddy
Dudley
david page
test 4 echo
Tiplodocus
jaredkatooie
King Trout
petemaskreplica
stodge
Bony Fella
nick_coyle
Bolt-01
KRESTEL
Krustabi
The Slippery One
W. R. Logan
Demon Chicken
judgejampot

Assuming that the new prog will be out this week, I'd better draw the droids/characters soon.
So - today is your last chance to sign up to stand a chance of getting points in the first week!

ukdane

Odders: Don't forget to add yourself to the list ;-)
Cheers

-Daney