Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

That must be a tough anniversary for you and your family, Jimbo. All the best.

TordelBack

Aye, that can't be easy to deal with.  All the best to you and yours, Jimbo.

Hawkmumbler

Oh my, so sorry Jimbo. Hope it's still not hanging over your family. :(

Mabs

Really sorry to hear that, Dark Jimbo....

He may have died, but just as long as he has his loved ones such as yourself, he'll never be forgotten.
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Dark Jimbo

Thanks lads, means a lot - I wasn't fishing for any 'That's terrible hun x' Facebook-type condolences, but I thought it warranted a mention. I'm the eldest of four siblings, and we only lived a few miles away from my aunt, so Darren was very much my surrogate big brother. Suffice to say that we all came to terms with it a long time ago (because what else can you do...?)
@jamesfeistdraws

ZenArcade

Good man Dark Jimbo, you're bearing bravely what must have been a terrible time for you all, especially your late cousins other. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Goaty

Christopher Malcolm

I remember him as Rogue pilot in Star Wars Empire Strikes Back who search for Han Solo and Luke in snow. And crazy gunman in Highlander.

CrazyFoxMachine

Bob Casale

Former guitarist with Devo and brother of Gerald Casale who's still with em.

From the horse's mouth

Batman's Superior Cousin

Viscera

WWE Wrestler dead of a massive Heart Attack

RIP Big Fella
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

CrazyFoxMachine

The artist Julian Gibson responsible for this Dredd cover and a few SinDex stories:

As well as a wealth of commercial art for PlayStation and others . This seems to have been fairly recent as well although it's unclear what it was for:

I have been unable to find any more details but it has been going around on FB and I gather it was very sudden.

ZenArcade

Sad to hear of Julian Gibson passing on.
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

COMMANDO FORCES

Sad news indeed, I did like his art and that cover was very eyecatching.

Dunk!

I knew Julian at Uni, infact i regard him as my best mate through those years, yet had lost contact in recent times.

It's unreal news that i know many, many folks who loved him will be reeling from.

He was on my perpetual "Must catch up sometime" list.

Many, if not all, of my favourite Uni memories will now be tinged with a little sadness, but i wouldn't change them for the world.

Thank you, Julian.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!