Main Menu

win a weekend with Bou'..Tharg ! your last chance!

Started by Queen Firey-Bou, 28 April, 2003, 04:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

I threw Tharg out Pete. There's only the one bed. I didn't mind sharing (head to toe) until I realised the mighty one wet the bed. I got sick of sleeping in the shallow end.

El Spurioso

Funny how Tharg the omnipotent and grammatically superior appears to have forgotten how to spell....

karne

Maybe his translator was malfunctioning eh Si ;)

karne

Do I have to play? Oh well, here goes then...

a) what kind of primate should NOT be seen in public in headwear? Captain Hook. Oh you said PRIMATE, gotcha now.

b) in no more than 50 words... "I should win a chance to light Bou's beltain fires because....." She'd be out of a job otherwise.

What have I won then?

Queen Firey-Bou

OHHH Si , you cynic! Tharg must have been synchronising his spelling to be nearly as bad as mine in a show of wonderous like minded union.
yes Tharg laughs at the pedantry of grammar, & one day when you are old & wise as he, you might too.

Buddy

I should win the dirty weekend with Bou cos I havn't had it in ages and I recon she'll give me a good seing to that I wont forget for a long time....

The monkey in the hat will just have to wait.

petemaskreplica

I note that his response is more than 50 words. And he hasn't answered the question about the primate.
Disqualified, surely?

Queen Firey-Bou

mmmm correct Pete, but being picky won't give you extra points you know. And notice also that he has been rather disrespectful & crude & assumptious. not a great start.

petemaskreplica

*sigh* am I going to have to go into your brain again Bou?

Queen Firey-Bou

aieeeeeeee! thats cheating ! i still havent recovered from the last synapsial manipulation... see look, my brains all tingly.. its not in the rules you know. . . . .but if you must . . .zzzzx**xxtkkk*rxxxx**xzzzzkkk gahhhhh drool.

Something Fishy

I can assure you i did not write that email, it looks like i have an imposter!!

So then Bou baby, i'll get my luggage packed and see you Saturday!!

Richmond Clements

a) what kind of primate should NOT be seen in public in headwear?

Every type of primate (which does not include mandrill or monkeys, by the way) should wear a hat, it's cold out.

b) in no more than 50 words... "i should win a chance to light Bou's beltain fires because....."

I'll be in Scotland at the end of May anyway, so I could ditch the wife and sprogs and we could go play with a big hose...erm...

Dounreay

a. The Primate of All England should not be seen in public with a worn head.

b. I should win a chance to light bou's beltain fires because I've got some kindling and matches and stuff.

Errr...

Something Fishy

It just occured to me that i am really really lucky that Hlen, my wife , doesn't read this.

I could be in so much trouble.

Course praps not, what with our friend Mark from NZ staying over this weekend perhaps she would be quite happy to kick me out for the weekend.

Oh woh is me, stabbed in the back by my loved ones (this is pre-emptive self pity).

Quirkafleeg

Well I suppose I should make a serious attempt...

a) what kind of primate should NOT be seen in public in headwear?

All the cast of I'm A Has-been Get a Career!

b)

I'll ware my orange shirt...

And I know the correct response to women with tattoos("Not only is that beautifully artistic, it's a real insight into your inner soul" Rather that "Bloody Hell! You must have been really pissed!")

And I'll polish your hubcaps (on your rally car, of course)

Look at that I avoided all pun-potential of hoses, helmets and pottery... oh damn